Job Position: Student Mentors
Who are we looking for?
The positions are for bioinformatics B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. students, recent graduates from a bioinformatics/biomedical informatics department of a university (or equivalent experience of 2+ years) – paid summer position as a mentor to research students from high schools online. We are looking for skilled and passionate students that can help support high school mentees. Your familiarity with how OmicsLogic programs work will be highly beneficial, so anyone with previous experience in OmicsLogic training programs is encouraged to apply.
- Get familiar with the way a program is run and
- Help develop materials for the program.
- Full-time commitment and personal interaction with program participants
- Bioinformatics B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. Students
- Good at communications and working with a group of people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and experience with public speaking
- A passion for education, bioinformatics, data science and biology
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Kindly fill out the form on the Career page and submit your CV (Resume).
If you have any further queries, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also attach your Curriculum Vitae | Resume.
To know more about us, visit: https://pine-biotech.com/