Job Title: Scientific Outreach Coordinator
What are we looking for?
We are interested in hiring a hardworking and enthusiastic Outreach Coordinator to join our Marketing team.
As a Scientific Outreach Coordinator, you are responsible for organizing various media outreach events. You are also responsible for collecting and analyzing quantitative data via research. You should be able to manage administrative duties such as replying to emails.
You should possess excellent communication skills, You should also possess amazing research skills and strong writing skills as well. Prior experience working as an Outreach Coordinator will be an advantage.
- Organizing events to promote products and services offered by the organization.
- Implementing promotional strategies with a strategic mindset.
- Handling public relations in an efficient manner.
- Researching, collecting, and analyzing data relevant to the required department.
- Developing marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, and other promotional pamphlets.
Must possess the ability to:-
(1) understand new concepts quickly
(2) apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment
(3) organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and, and create new content, images, demonstrations, etc.
Must have strong writing, presentation, documentation, computer and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff. Facility in moving rapidly from one task area to another, and ability to work extended hours.
Kindly fill out the form on the Career page and submit your CV (Resume).
If you have any further queries, kindly mail us at email@example.com and also attach your Curriculum Vitae | Resume.
To know more about us, visit: https://pine-biotech.com/