OmicsLogic BioMMED: Introduction to Bioinformatics
This training program is designed for everyone, including students who don’t have a background in bioinformatics, as well as life science researchers.
The objective is to introduce topics and examples to help participants understand Omics data and the use of bioinformatics in life science research.
As a result of this training, you will learn about Next Generation Sequencing data analysis. This includes processing and preparing data for analysis in application to Genomics, Transcriptomics, and Metagenomics.
You will also get an overview of downstream analysis and interpretation of various types of omics data using bioinformatics, including commonly used annotation databases, statistical analysis.
OmicsLogic BioMMED programs are freely accessible for students, faculty and researcher from LSU | LBRN | NAIPI.
- Big Data in Biology: Introduction to Omics Data in Life Science Research:
- Learn how Next Generation Sequencing can be used to study biological variation and understand genes, mutations.
- Statistical Analysis of Omics Data
- Machine Learning for Biomedical Data Science
- Overview of analytical methods for processing
- Bioinformatics Project Examples: Learn to analyze various omics data types
To register for the program, please visit: Introduction to Bioinformatics – On this page, you will find information on the program training topics, syllabus and ways to register.
To learn more about us, visit: https://pine-biotech.com/