Job Title: Bioinformatics Mentor and Program Coordinator
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a person with a good grasp of molecular biology and data science, interested in research project support, curriculum development, and teaching. You would be working closely with the curriculum development and training coordinator and assist them with research projects, student engagement, new course content, etc. On the technical aspect, you would be able to perform bioinformatics analysis of multi-omics data that would address meaningful research problems. Advanced analysis methods and results have to be transformed into a biologically meaningful story. You would be developing new curriculum and content for our platforms that reflect advances in the field of bioinformatics and current research needs of clients as well as interacting with and educating students.
- Learn about the different things we offer
- Perform research and analysis
- Primary responsibility in taking the OmicsLogic Programs
- Attending to participant problems during and after the session
- Good knowledge of basic statistics and R
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Ph.D. in one of the following: Molecular and Cell Biology, Bioinformatics, Neuroscience, or Computational Biology, preferably with knowledge of NGS data types and analysis methods.
- Good at explaining and demystifying complicated topics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and experience with public speaking
- A passion for education, bioinformatics, data science, and biology
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter and able to work without supervision
Additional Application Instructions:
Please submit a CV with a cover letter. Special notice will be given to those who are already registered on the learn.omicslogic.com portal – you can copy your profile URL in the application.
Kindly fill out the form on Career page and submit your CV (Resume).
If you have any further queries, kindly mail us at email@example.com and also attach your Curriculum Vitae | Resume.
To know more about us, visit: https://pine-biotech.com/