OmicsLogic is coming up with a 1-month online mentor-guided Training program on “Bioinformatics for Infectious Diseases”, commencing from February 14, 2022.
- This program is dedicated to the study of viral diversity and its role in epidemic infectious diseases that keep re-emerging, including zoonotic spillover, transmission between humans, and the process of viral and bacterial disease development.
- Participants will get a chance to learn about bioinformatics and analyze genomic data by applying various analysis approaches to study viral genomes.
- As a result, you will learn to understand relationships between viral strains and haplotypes, find differences in sequence data, and see the implications for drug and vaccine design.
- This program will provide opportunities to practice analyzing data to gain hands-on experience with curated datasets from public domain collections, guided by experts with bioinformatics experience and knowledge about virology.
Key Topics Covered:
- Finding genomic data from epidemic outbreaks and research projects (i.e. genomic sequences and NGS data)
- Phylogenetics and Multiple Sequence Alignment (MSA)
- Downstream analysis of genomic data (differential mutations, data mining, and association with phenotype)
- GWAS studies for viral and bacterial genomes & Variation mapping on protein structures
Join us for a Free Webinar on February 03, 2022, AT 9 AM CST | 8:30 PM IST
Learn more and Register at: Bioinformatics for Infectious Diseases